What’s in a name? Sometimes, quite a bit. Especially when it comes to this gem of a property called Chiva-Som International Health Resort & Spa, located in the secluded beachside resort town of Hua Hin, Thailand. Literally translated as “Haven of Life,” this destination spa is widely recognized as one of the best in it’s field.
Nestled within 7 acres of lush, tropical gardens, Chiva-Som combines Ancient Eastern therapies with the latest Western techniques to provide a unique, holistic approach to wellbeing. Whether you’re looking to achieve overall fitness, stress reduction, weight loss or simple relaxation, Chiva-Som provides the facilities needed to attain your specific goals for improved vitality and a healthier lifestyle.
The highly trained staff include doctors, nurses, naturopaths and therapists, as well as specialists in holistic practices like Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, Chi Nei Tsang, acupuncture, meditation, mind training and stress management.
Chiva-Som’s award winning spa cuisine places great emphasis on a plentiful, balanced diet. Many of the fresh fruits and vegetables come the the organic garden located on property. All retreats include the following:
- 3 spa cuisine meals per night of stay
- Choice of daily message
- Individual health and wellness consultation
- Participation in daily fitness and leisure activity programs
- Complimentary use of Water Therapy Suites, including Steam, Sauna and Jacuzzi
Some accommodations include butler service and outdoor terraces with water views. For the ultimate treat, choose the Leelawadee Suite which features a stunning beach view, large private garden, outdoor jacuzzi and yoga platform to enjoy private meditation and yoga sessions.
Exclusive for Virtuoso guests:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- One Deep Tissue massage (50 mins) per person per stay (cannot be combined with any other promotion and must be mentioned at a time of booking)